Momentum Center Resources
The Momentum Center is pleased to offer resources for Center members as well as for students who are interested in childhood obesity research.
Find the details here:
- Interested in participating in research? Click here to find current Momentum Center member studies that are looking for participants.
- View this Active School Days document to find ideas for helping kids get 60 minutes of physical activity at school!
- View videos of talks from our 10/11/16 pediatric obesity symposium:
- Brian Wansink: “Slim by Design: From Mindless Eating to Mindlessly Eating Better”
- Katherine Bauer: “It’s All My Mom’s Fault: Examining Evidence of the Impact of Parenting on Childhood Obesity”
- Darleen Sandoval: “Using Genetics to Understand GFP-1 Physiology”
- Marie-France Hivert: “Understanding Pathways of Fetal Metabolic Programming to Stop the Transgenerational Risk of Diabetes”
- Margo Wootan: “Child Nutrition Policies: Supporting Healthy Eating”
- David Ludwig: “Which Comes First: Overeating or Obesity?”